Daydreaming

Waking up to the same man everyday, laughing with him, having his shoulder to cry on when things get tough and to always look in his eyes and know you're never alone. Wishful thinking hmmm right or is it? I know I'm not the only woman who sits and thinks about spending the rest of their life with the man they truly love. The one who would give you their last just as you would give him yours. I use to look at it as daydreaming now I just think of it as thinking things into existence. 


Every woman wants to wake up to the love of their life over and over again. We look forward to the growth our spouses help us evolve into. To have that backbone when things get tough is what we all want. To know you can trust this man with any and everything that may come our way. Having his loyalty, him always in your corner coaching you on when you're doubting yourself. It's the actions of that man we as women dream about. Some call it the small things I call them the priceless things, the things we overlook and take for granted.


I sit back and look at elderly couples who have been married to their spouse for years 10-20 years. Now that's the ultimate goal. Seeing how the love they have for one another is still present after all those years it's moving.  Just observing how they interact is amazing. Then to hear the stories on how they met and the obstacles they had to overcome and how after each hurdle made them closer and their love stronger for each other makes me want the same but with a twist. Watching love stories on tv or movie theaters also adds a little extra too. What we as women think about is possible having a man give us the world can happen. And when I mean the world I don't mean literally I mean the feeling of knowing you mean the world to someone just as they mean to you.


Finding happiness is not as easy as we thought it should be but when you have someone worth finding it then consider yourself one of the lucky ones. It's really quality over quantity. Don't give up on your fairytales ladies they can come true. Again who doesn't want to walk down the aisle to the man of their dreams. I myself envision myself crying as I'm walking towards him with both my parents on each of my sides and with every step approaching him I think of many more memories we are about to create and how after these 9 years of knowing each other the love we have for each other has grown stronger and how much we have changed but closer to one another. Ladies continue to think of your fairytale into existence it will happen. All I see is fireworks everytime it's fireworks.

Comments

Popular Posts