Blue Rose

The physical catches your eye at first. Then you sit back and observe the unique thing. Each time you see it, you see a different version of it. It's like seeing it all over for the first time and each time it gets better and better every time you lay eyes on it. With each petal pealed back you start to see the real. What has cause this blue rose to evolve into something so unique. After pealing a few pedals back you can't help yourself but to want to peal the other layers too hopefully having a chance to see the core. The core holds everything the real them and the root of everything that has scalped it into this beauty. 


He was like a rose that grew from the dirt. Just like a rose he took time, time for him to realize who he was, what he was capable of and why things were happening to him to make him evolve and become one with himself. As a bud he went through phases until his pedals were ready to flourish and he became him. Not only did the outside show his natural beauty but the inside is amazing once you're let in. The time it took for this blue bud to develop allowed this unique beauty to actually become a masterpiece. Over time the blue rose shed each pedal in order for it to blossom and become the man he is today. 


As I peal back each pedal I realized that what I first seen had nothing on what I found at the core. From the obstacles, the deceit, the heartache, I began to see why this unique flower was so distinct and magnetic. The core showed me the real him. He was no longer just this unique thing I couldn't get enough of. He blossomed before my eyes and he became a man that I've grown to love. A blue rose is rare just like him and once you lay eyes on him it's hard to see anything other than his beauty.


Comments

Popular Posts