Investing

I know you seen them too. Get you a man that will invest in you, listen to you and love you daily blah, blah, blah. It's funny how we women tend to mention this quiet often. I mean I'm here for investing time into the right man and falling in love but have y'all not stopped to think; instead of a looking for a man to invest in you how about you invest in you. Investing in yourself will be your greatest accomplishment. Doing it for yourself without anyone's help will build character and better you overall. So why not start within yourself instead of looking for someone else to do it. 


Again, I'm not saying not to invest into a healthy relationship but what about you taking the time out for yourself and putting yourself first for once. Plant your own seed within yourself and take time to help nurture it. No, it will not be overnight, but in due time with effort and care the seed you have planted will start to develop and blossom. Putting yourself as top priority will be more beneficial in the long haul. Having a man invest in you is all good but who doesn't want to get it from their own strength and backbone. Being able to say I accomplished this or that on my own will give you a fulfillment like no other. Having support from a spouse should be a plus not a requirement in order to achieve goal or have growth.


I see so many women post memes on social media and verbally say I prefer a man invest into my future instead of buying me expensive materialistic things. However I rarely hear women say how they're pushing themselves to do better or set different short or long term goals to help them progress. I personally think we as women have forgotten our own natural strengths. Shit think about how our bodies help bring another human being into this world and how we carry them for 9 months. No other sex can say they can do that and that alone is phenomenal strength. Looking or preferring a man that pushes you to become a better woman is not wrong but don't forget it starts within before anywhere else.

Comments

Popular Posts