BITCH

Bitch, Oh Hey Bitch, Oh That's My Bitch Right There, Bad Bitches Only, Fuck You Bitch. Ladies the word BITCH by no means has any good meaning behind it. I do not care how many times people try to flip it and use it as endearment or a good thing it will never be anything positive. The word BITCH true meaning is a female dog and a lewd woman. Now I don't see anything uplifting in those two meanings. So ladies basically your calling yourself and allowing others to call you a dog and a ignorant/low women. The word was originated to be hurtful and to downgrade you. So ladies again I'm trying to understand why y'all tend to refer to yourself and other females y'all love to this word. Its nothing empowering about this word its actually disrespectful and rude but y'all love to use it. If we really want to break the meaning down even further the word was made to be used in a humiliating way referring to y'all as subjects not an object, subordinate, lower hierarchy and weak. But we women use it to real playful forgetting the real meaning behind the word.  Now let this word come out of someone's mouth you don't like its a problem, but why y'all call y'all Bitches all the time. A word as this will never be seen as anything but a negative thing. Maybe its because celebrities use it when referring it to beautiful women but no real man will call a woman they respect and love this word don't be fooled. Nor will a woman with any real sense and know her real worth will refer herself to this word either. Now don't get me wrong when I was younger I used this word real frequently but as I grew up and someone with wisdom pulled me aside and showed me how much I'm belittling myself by answering and referring myself to that word. That's when I knew I have too much going for myself to refer to myself as a Bitch and any other female I respect. I'm not here to down talk anyone who uses this word but I think we as ladies should think how bad it makes us look when referring ourselves to this word.  However, I WILL NEVER ACCEPT BEING CALLED A BITCH BY NO ONE REGARDLESS WHOSE MOUTH IT COMES OUT OF.

Comments

Popular Posts