Bundles

Weave is at its all time high right now. Distributors and vendors are making a killing behind selling bundles to all races. I can remember when getting weave added to your real hair was not so popular actually it was frowned upon. I can remember picking on girls for wearing weave in elementary school, calling the girls bald headed but that's not the case anymore. The old assumption if you cant achieve it weave it, is no longer true. You'll find that many women have a full head of hair under their weaves. I can remember when wearing box braids eased its way into being worn more and being acceptable. Then tracks from the hair store came along but now bundles are what all the females are wearing.Weave is being worn throughout all races. As a women, I personally know we play no games when it comes to our appearances. We tend to spend whatever it takes to meet our own satisfaction especially when it comes to hair! Money becomes a non factor as long as we look good at the end of our spending. And if your wearing store bought hair its like your not in the big leagues. Wearing weaves and certain weaves are taken serious. Its levels to wearing weave not just any ole weave brand is acceptable. The prices have skyrocketed but that still hasn't stopped us women from purchasing them. I myself do not play when it comes to my weave. Wearing weave is no joke and yes it is expensive. I know I'm not the only one who takes their weave serious. My weave represents me and I take pride on how I look. Like my father once told me "do not buy anything cheap because when you do you'll have to keep replacing it, cheap things only last for so long. So put your money to good use and buy the more expensive things because you'll get your moneys worth and it'll last longer too."Some may think its crazy to spend this kind of money on hair but why is it when we spend more money on things that barely last. Ladies am I the only one willing to pay the high price for good quality bundles?

Comments

Popular Posts