Wardrobe 911

Ladies I don't know if it's just me or not but when it comes to shopping for myself I'm all over the place.  Am I the only one who asks their girlfriends for advice on what to wear? Like sending pictures through text trying to piece an outfit together? Even when I'm out shopping if not one of my girlfriends can come along I send them pictures in the group chat on whether the top or bottom should come home with me? Let's not even talk about footwear I can be so indecisive from the color to the style of the shoe. Sometimes it's just hard for me to pick? Especially when I like  a shoe and it comes in other colors but i  love them all. I tend to ask myself do I  get one or at least two of the same shoe? But then I ask myself is having the same shoe in a different color pointless? See decisions like this I look to my friends for advice 
because my opinion is basis and getting another persons point of view could sway me into a complete different direction. Seeking out outside counseling can be very beneficial. Plus none of my girlfriends are the same and our style are different from one another which is rewarding when I can not make up my mind. Also they help me think outside of the box when putting an outfit together or buying myself new clothes. I know I can't be alone on this one ladies or can I ? Can y'all honestly say y'all don't ask your friends for advice when getting dress or have an ideal about an assumable?

Comments

Popular Posts